What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that websites transfer to the computers that connect to them. Although the purposes of cookies are often only technical, they can also allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they used by your computer, used to recognize the user.
There are cookies that are controlled and managed by the owner of the Web (they are called “own cookies”) and others that are by third parties (they are known as “third party cookies”), for example, because they provide a tool or a functionality integrated into the web.
Certain cookies are canceled once the web browsing is finished (session cookies) while others may continue to be stored on the users’ equipment and be accessed for a longer period (persistent cookies).
What type of cookies do we use and what for?
On this website we use the following types of cookies:
1. Technical cookies or essential to the provision of services.
We use technical cookies to be able to provide the services requested by our users. These cookies are essential for browsing and using the different options and services on the web, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication or identifying the session.
2. Analysis cookies.
Analysis cookies make it possible to measure and analyze website activity and create user navigation profiles. We use these cookies to collect anonymous and joint statistics that allow us to understand the way in which users use our website, in order to improve it and adjust it to the preferences of our visitors. By way of illustration, the data derived from browsing our website that can be analyzed are the following:
– The domain name of the provider (PSI) and / or IP address that gives them access to the network. For example, a user of the provider xxx will only be identified with the domain xxx.es and / or the IP address. In this way we can compile statistics on the countries and servers that visit our website most often.
– The date and time of access to our website. This allows us to find out the busiest hours, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems at our peak hours.
– The internet address from which the link that leads to our website started. Thanks to this data, we can know the effectiveness of the different banners and links that point to our server, in order to promote those that offer the best results.
– The number of daily visitors to each section. This allows us to know the most successful areas and increase and improve their content, so that users obtain a more satisfactory result.
Are cookies anonymous?
Cookies do not contain information that alone allows to identify a specific user. Regarding us, the information obtained could only be associated with a specific user if said user was identified on the web.
How can I manage cookies?
Website users have the option of not receiving cookies, deleting them or being informed about their setting by configuring their browser. To find out how to manage cookies in your browser, we invite you to consult its help.
For your convenience, below you will find information provided by the developers of the main browsers on managing cookies:
· Explorer, http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
· Firefox, http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of the website.
To disable the use of third-party advertising cookies, users can also visit the disabling page of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI, Network Advertising Initiative. English page: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out .asp).